Friday, August 15, 2008

Images from the Summer

Tomorrow is our last day of classes for the summer. It's hard to believe how quickly the 2 1/2 months have gone by!

Although there is a lot to talk about, for now, I thought I'd post a few photos to capture the craziness (aka - excitement) from the last couple of months.

Also, if anyone has any specific questions about the program or wants to hear more about anything specifically, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll incorporate it in one of my posts!

The LFM class of 2010!

 width=

Pictures from the 4th of July in Boston


Fireworks on the Charles River

 width=

LFMs with the city in background

 width=

Leadership Reaction Course (LRC) at Fort Devins

 width=

 width=

Hanging out with other LFMs


 width=

 width=

No comments:

Post a Comment