Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The New Edition: LGO 2012

Rumor has it that the Class of 2012 has started to find out that they've got in to LGO. Yay! It's hard for me to believe I was in your shoes 2 years ago. Time flies!

My one piece of advice (for now): Do everything you can to come to Admit Weekend in April! I couldn't make it because I was in a wedding, but I definitely wish I had after hearing all of the great stories. Admit Weekend is a great way to bond with people you'll be spending A LOT of time with over the next 2 years. Plus, the 10s and the 11s work hard to show you a great weekend.

Congrats to all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, do you think people still have a chance if I have not received a call from Don until now (2 days after the decision date 03/08)? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    I do think there's a chance. (Note: This is nothing official, just my opinion.) I have heard of students being notified later in the process because there are things that need to be sorted out such as engineering focus. Also, there is always the wait list. Admittedly, though, I believe that most of the new class should have heard.

    Good Luck!

    And, if it doesn't work out this year, I also know MANY cases of students who got in to LGO on their 2nd time applying.

    Best,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete